July 24, 2020
- To carry out safe operation and preventive maintenance of all electrical equipment as per laid down instructions
- Should have working knowledge of inverters, transformer, solar modules etc.
- To maintain and carry out daily / weekly and monthly checks
- Supervise cleaning of solar modules on-site
- Daily recording of generation and performance as per formats to include meter reading. (Candidate must be proficient MS Word and Ms Excel)
- Conduct Site Study & Analysis: preparation of site summary report after assessing site potential (roof / ground) for solar installation for clients
- Preparing electricity bill analysis of customers & calculating / understanding client’s requirement (kWp)
- Carry out feasibility of power availability, shadow analysis and study of user requirements on the electrical side
- Communication of site specific details to design team
- Preparation of technical specification for all the electrical equipment and recommendation of makes. Responsible for receiving quotations from vendors for inverters, modules, cables, structure etc.
- Assessment of Regulation and Policy for Solar Installations in various states in India
- Processing applications for net-metering with concerned DISCOM of client. Carryout site visits with DISCOM engineer as required for net-metering approval
- Oversee full end to end installation of solar system on building rooftops
- Overseeing installation operations as carried out by I&C team
- Solve any issues and suggest good solutions form a technical viewpoint
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any graduate degree from a reputed university / college. Preferable background in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of two years of technical experience in installing / maintaining rooftop solar systems
- Software skills preferred: Hands on experience on PV-Syst, SketchUp, Helioscope, PVSOL, Auto-CAD, CorelDraw, MS Office
If interested in this position, kindly email your CV to email@example.com